Global Key Account Director在此申请
The Global Key Account Director has a leading role for the company in terms of owning selected key global accounts (up to 5), handling the top and top to top relationships, identifying and driving opportunities and managing issues that are “above” the regular and regional account management to ensure financial growth targets are met globally. This includes supporting the regions in identifying opportunities that develop new business, maintain existing business, and ensure complete customer satisfaction. This is achieved via an in depth understanding of the customer and business environment. This position reports to the Global Chief Marketing Officer and maintains relationships with regional sales and dotted line leadership over the regional account managers specific to their global accounts. 查看更多
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage key global accounts and related activities including:
1. Take full ownership of selected accounts in order to ensure both volume and AIM growth in key accounts across the regions;
2. Building and enhancing long-term relationships with selected accounts by establishing business relationships with the top key and global decision makers and influencers at their accounts and drive growth through prospective visits, presentations, research driving company value to their contacts.
3. Building and enhancing long-term relationships within the organization to ensure robust alignment between regional COO’s, Product Management, Sales management, Regional Account management, Business Development and Segment leaders in order to achieve targeted results;
4. Supporting the development and implementation of the regional account plans for profit and volume objectives as part of the overall sales plan with consolidation to their global account plan.
5. Coordinating Global Key Account negotiations in a collective, productive manner to ensure regional buy-in and overall success to the global business that optimally meet the needs of the account and company.
6. Ensure that the customer’s market dynamics, strategic objectives and global / regional deliveries to plans and account targets are effectively communicated with all stakeholders and used in further business development and opportunity selection for growth, with the development and implementation of value business propositions.
7. Coordinating and leading cross-regional team efforts to ensure account awareness, market knowledge and achievement of global account profit and volume objectives and provide guidance, coaching and appropriate leadership supporting the execution of regionally driven initiatives.
8. Secure internal and external resources needed to support and achieve global business plans, working with the regional account managers, Sales Directors, COOs, CMO and CEO as appropriate.
9. Ensure the understanding and communication of Food Safety and Quality Systems.
10. Ensure that all relevant sustainability-related issues are properly understood and communicated within the commercial chain in the organization, as well as with outside key accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- BS Degree in food/related science or Business and 10+ years of food industry and customer management experience, or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding revenue targets with at least 5+ years in a B-to B commercial role within Food Ingredients or Specialty Chemicals.
- Experience working with ERP and CRM tools.
- Very strong and confident communication and presentation skills carrying across regional cultures
- Road Warrior (50+%). Travel requirements will be domestic but also global.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Demonstrated ability to get things done through others.
• Must be creative in finding solutions in a collaborative manner.
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions with timely and efficient execution.
• Demonstrated ability to influence business decisions and outcomes without direct line authority.
• Demonstrated ability to energize others and lead to high levels of performance across functions, regions and companies.
• Must be self-motivated, have a high level of energy, and able to think strategically and plan/develop strategies that support the goals of the business plan and their customers.
• Strong team commitment is critical to the success of this position.
• Must demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.